Eyebrows are a very characteristic side of the human face.
The natural and harmonic features of a face are the secret of human beauty, which is why every person looks for a beautiful and attractive face, free from defects. Eyebrows are considered one of those aesthetic signs of beauty in the human face, especially for women: any problem in them, such as lack of hair density or empty spots, gives them an unnatural view. This is the reason that brings that person to look for a quick and lasting solution to restore a normal appearance.
Eyebrow transplantation with Clinic Lus Fly is the final solution to this problem, which can occur in the form of lack of density or very thin or scar tissue, that leaves empty spots or even the total absence of eyebrows caused by genetic causes or other conditions.
Causes of eyebrow loss that require the transplant operation
- - The most common cause of eyebrow hair loss in women is excessive extraction, which brings permanent damage to the hair follicle, that causes scarring and complete loss of hair growth.
- - One reason for the loss of eyebrows is drawing on it with a pen, to give greater intensity and not to remove the effects of the colouring.
- - Natural ageing is also another reason. People in their 50s and 60s start getting thinner hair, even in the eyebrow area.
While some patients prefer to undergo an eyebrow transplant to improve their facial features, others are looking for a missing eyebrow, caused by burns or medical treatments, such as radiation and chemotherapy.
For other people, the loss of eyebrow hair can have a genetic cause, or they want to undergo the transplant when the eyebrows are very thin, when there are empty spots or even where there is a complete absence of eyebrows. Eyebrow loss can also be associated with alopecia and other systemic diseases such as thyroid disorders. All these disorders and problems cause a partial or total loss of the eyebrows of the hair, which induce the person to think of a radical and final solution, which can be found at out Clinic Lus Fly in Turkey.
We must point out that it is not possible to recommend the process of eyebrow transplant only after having seen the situation by the competent medical team at our clinic in Istanbul.
There are several features of the eyebrows: the first characteristic is that the pores come out with an angle so acute that it grows flat on the surface of the skin. This is in contrast to the scalp hair, where the angle between the hair and the scalp is 45 degrees.
The second characteristic is that the hair of the eyebrows grow like individual strings, so each bulb contains only a hair; on the other hand, on the head bulbs can have 2, 3 or even 4 hairs each.
The third characteristic is that the hair of the eyebrows are very short cycle of growth. This means that eyebrow hair only grows in about four months before it rests and falls. In contrast, the hair of the scalp has a life cycle of 3 to 7 years, so that the hair can grow much longer.
There are two important points to consider when making eyebrows:
- Follow the trend of natural hair growth during transplantation to get a natural look, as the growth angle of the eyebrow hair is different from the growth angle of the scalp hair. This is an important point to get the hair natural look.
- At the time of the transplant, we must choose the individual bulbs to use because, as we have said, the characteristic of the eyebrow hair is that each bulb gives a single hair and to ensure a successful eyebrow transplant, we must take this feature into consideration.
Here are the answers and explanations of the questions that might arise in your mind regarding eyebrow transplantation.
Questions and answers
What is the number of follicles needed for eyebrow transplantation?
There is no fixed number, but it varies depending on the situation in which the number needed to cover the scar or void in the eyebrow is different from the number needed to restore the thickness of the eyebrows. In general, eyebrow implants consume 50 to 400 bulbs per eyebrow.
How long is the eyebrow transplant operation?
It will take from 3-4 hours, depending on the situation, number of cultivated bulbs and areas to be covered.
What are the steps for eyebrow transplantation?
Eyebrow transplantation at Clinic Lus Fly is characterized to be a simple procedure.
1. The design of the eyebrow is conducted in accordance with the customer's desire and with the medical staff at the center of hair transplantation in Istanbul, which has to be aesthetically pleasing to the face and natural looking.
2. The follicles are then taken from the donor area, which is located on the back or side of the head. It is preferable to take grafts from the area behind the ear, where the hair is thin, similar to the characteristics of the eyebrow hair using the FUE technique, such as in scalp cultivation.
3. Only the single bulbs chosen to be like the nature of the eyebrow hair and then open the channels in the eyebrow area, which will be carefully cultivated to be at an acute angle which is like natural hair growth.
4. Ready follicles are transplanted into the reception areas. The transplant starts from the area closest to the nose and then up to the top of the eyebrow. Upon completion, the doctor has a quick confirmation of the shape resulting from the eyebrow transplant operation reached the required coverage and density.
What are the side effects of eyebrow transplantation?
We have said that the process of eyebrow transplantation is a simple operation and therefore the side effects are very limited to some of the small crusts that surround the planted hair and a little swelling and redness that appears in the 5 days following the operation and thus reduce redness and turns pink and swelling after 3 days.
What is the fate of transplanted hair in the period after the eyebrow transplant?
The transplanted hair will fall off after 3 or 4 weeks, which is a normal part of the hair cycle, and then they will grow back in the fourth month after sowing. During the next 6 months, eyebrows density will gradually increase.
When can I return to work and life after an eyebrow transplant in Turkey?
The recovery period required after eyebrow transplantation in Turkey usually varies from 5 to 7 days. After 5 days, you can go back to your normal life without showing symptoms or problems that hinder your work.
What is the ideal way to take care of the eyebrows after the healing is integrated and the final results emerge?
When hair growth is complete, the transplanted hair can never be torn because this method slows down the growth process over time and can give negative results. The most important thing is to cut the hair follicle, which grows uniformly with the rest of the eyebrow hair. They usually need to be cut every two weeks.
How much is the eyebrow transplant operation at the hair transplant center?
The cost starts from 1499 euros and it varies depending on the case.
What is the sentence on the eyebrows?
Many people wonder about the eyebrow transplant rule and if there is a legitimate excuse for it.
In fact, the process of transplanting hair, eyebrows and scalp and other hair falls under the door of the repair of birth defects or illness has been stated in the decision of the Islamic Fiqh Academy that:
The necessary plastic surgery is allowed, which is intended to repair congenital or emergent defects (acquired) from the effects of burns, accidents, diseases and others, including hair transplantation in the event of a fall, especially for women.